Re: [NSW] Ads on sides of Tangaras

In article <3gTP4.1144$F%2.739282@news0.optus.net.au>,
  "Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> "Peter R K" <peterrk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> 390ffce9$0$31531@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:390ffce9$0$31531@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> > I saw a Tangara today (03/05) with ads on the first four carriages.
They
> > appeared to be Ansett ads. They were on the panels that say Tangara.
Is
> this
> > a new money spinner for Cityrail, and a return to the old days? Are
any
> > others in the pipeline? It could prove a great source of revenue
with the
> > Olympics coming up.
>
> I think it is time for an FAQ - any volunteers?
>
> Dave

I agree with you Dave! On one hand - some questions asked in aus.rail
are becoming repetitive, but on the other hand I don't mind reading
or answering the same questions again or the subject again as it can
generate more discussion or interest.

But unfortunately I cannot vounteer on the FAQ (sorry) because of my
lack of railway background or knowledge - I just a normal rail and
transport communter!

Danny Mok
fordghia@ozemail.com.au
FordGhia's Railway and Transport Page - Soon!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.