Re: [NSW] SMH 24/4/2000 Letters "Unco-ordinated"

"Graham Wood" <graham.wood@studentmail.newcastle.edu.au> wrote in message
8eqjqp$e7f$1@seagoon.newcastle.edu.au">news:8eqjqp$e7f$1@seagoon.newcastle.edu.au...
> I don't have a car?????
> what if I were to get a job there

You would do what everyone else in Sydney does who starts work before the
first train - walk or get a cab.

Or are you suggesting that they revamp Nightride services so that every
single employment generating industry is served by 24 hour public transport?
 Dave