Re: What about the b***dy train crew?!

> Which, if the inquiry proves was the fault of the truck driver, he
should
> pay for the lot, and lose his truck licence permanently.
>
> Apologies for offending anyone with my critical response, but the
crud I
> read makes me feel sick.
>
> Who else would agree?
>
> Regards
>
> Michael
Medias.....

They usually mess up with operators....like when Ararat incident
happened channel 9 showed a BL class shutting at Dynon. Comeng set on
Herald sun when reporting cityrail...

or when mention GSR they have to say: Operator of Overland, Ghan and
Indian Pacific, is like when you mention Countrylink you have to say
operator of Brisbane XPT, Murwillmbah XPT, Melbourne XPT, Armidale
Xplorer, Moree Xplorer, Grafton XPT, Canberra Xplorer and Dubbo XPT.

QR: operator of Q link, Citytrain, Queenslander, sunlander, Inlander,
Spirit of tropics, Spirit of Out back, Westlander, Gulflander,
Savanahlander,  Kuranda train, Tilt train, Great Southern Pacific
Express, some consultation service.

--
Cheers

James