Re: I want to be an Train Driver or Guard

The easiest (but longer) way (at least in Sydney) is to get a job on a
station which are usually advertised in the Saturday papers. External ads
for drivers/guards are less rare and would be easier to get with inside
knowledge of the system.

--
Eric
http://www.erk.au.com
Hubert Lam <hubert@imap4.com> wrote in message
390fcc19$0$31557@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:390fcc19$0$31557@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
| For anyone to help you, it would be good to include a marker in the
| State that you are referring to, i.e. [NSW], [VIC], [QLD], etc etc
|
| "Ian" <iansmithNOiaSPAM@optusnet.com.au.invalid> wrote in message
| 0d6517d0.757dec5b@usw-ex0102-084.remarq.com">news:0d6517d0.757dec5b@usw-ex0102-084.remarq.com...
| > That's what my son would like to be . How does a twenty year old
| > lad go about be coming a Train driver or guard? Would some of
| > the experienced please point us in the right direction. Many
| > thanks .........Rgds Ian.
| >
| > * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion
Network *