Re: Rationalization of Goulburn Yard.

The guys at Goulburn Box aren't happy loosing 3 roads as the yard was pretty
full at times before, now its nearly impossible. (especially since they went
back to storing the second Yo-Yo there on weekends and when not required).
On the south Danny
emd567@hinet.net.au
PS there are moves afoot to reinstate the 3 roads in the near future.

38d3519f$0$14646@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:38d3519f$0$14646@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...