Re: (Melb) Derailment at Richmond today (31/3)

Details at this point, happened at about the 4pm mark, involving a 6 car
hitachi (4 cars in the dirt). Cranes will be needed, as the track has bent
over for about 200m.

Derailment affecting all Sandringham line services. Looks like we may not
see Sandy trains back til at least Sunday, unless they really put their
foot on it to replace the 200m of track that's been ripped up.

The Hitachi also took down the overhead in part.

Currently sitting about 100m on the up side of Richmond, on the Sandringham
down line.

Regards

Michael

Fleetwood Mac Attack said in message
<o3q8essdl76umkukekiflh1nrpiiogneo9@4ax.com>, I therefore quote:

--
Michael Kurkowski. / Email: mailto:mk@netstra.com.au
Rail Enthusiast.  / Web: http://www.netstra.com.au/~mk

 ** Don't steal. The government hates competition **