Re: Gunnedah shire pushes Melbourne-Darwin rail line

Surely it would make more sense to spend the $1 billion on upgrading the
Melbourne - Adelaide lines. Trains going from Melbourne to Darwin could go
via Adelaide. (Perhaps living in Adelaide makes my biased).

Tali

s1EE4.1387$zV3.657476@news0.optus.net.au">news:s1EE4.1387$zV3.657476@news0.optus.net.au...