SLR - Extensions

 In the process of putting up more shots on my site.

 In the last 2 weeks I have covered the lenght of the line again.

 Wentworth Park - station sub-structure complete. No further work appears
to be going to happen until the 'finishing' stage.
 Last week a team were replacing transoms for the outbound track on the
Wattle St bridge.
 At least one new overhead pole had been installed on its foundation.
Ducting for the sig-coms cables was being installed.

 Bridge St - Station earth works underway. Foundations being prepared.

 Jubilee Park - Station sub-structure almost complete. In bound platfrom
looks complete. Out bound needs the 'facing' slab cast, but the retaining
wall on this side has now been completed.

Rozelle Bay - looks like most of the required foundations and new retaining
walls are in place. No platform facing yet.
 Just past the ajacent Railway Pde bridge, 2 overhead support poles had been
installed. I noticed while going up Railway Pde/ Brenan St that poles have
been installed in apparently random locations along the line.

 Catherine St - Station platform complete. Lift 'tower' up to Catherine
St under construction. On Thursday a team were laying track through the
platform.
 It appears the station only has ONE platform facing, but space has been
left between the other side of the platform and the cutting for another track,
but a small lip has been cast along that face, unlike the 'level' face on
the side with the track bed.
 The track here appears to be going to be single track for about 100m toward
the city, where a the points will be. At this stage it is unclear, the outward
track might be missing so far from the station just for convience at this stage.

 Catherine St also looks like it might also be the location of a substation. At
750v supply, at least one more, possibly 2 will be needed, however I havent
spotted any likely earth works along the line for another substation.