Re: Town Hall Stn (Syd) - Potential catastrophe?

> This *could* happen. Is anything being done to anticipate and
> prevent it?

I think whatever happens CityRail can't anticipate everything, such is
life. I think everyone here can come up with a "what if" that cityrail
hasn't anticipated (mine is a purple cow falling out of the sky onto a
train about to enter the tunnels at OLP :) It's much easier poking holes
in something absolute than providing an absolute solution. I think we
just have to have faith that CityRail have planned for situations as
best they can.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.