Re: The Unofficial QR History and Info Site updated

Hi again Aus.Railers,

Forgot to mention the address for the site, yet again. The address is
http://welcome.to/qrhistory/

Could I ask webmasters who have a link to my site to make sure they use the
above address. The other addresses will only show outdated versions of the
site. (eg. http://www.railpage.org.au/qrhistory/ )

---
Dean A Stalker
Email: dstalker2000@hotmail.com