Re: [Melb - Trams] Route 86 extension

The extension of Route 86 began on Sunday 26th, Car 2052 ran out of Preston
Depot at 06 42, to form the first down trip at 07 26 ex Colonial.  (Football
Shuttles have been running to the new terminus since Thurs 9th March).  To
date there are new Timetables for 86 (and 96), nor T/tables at stops, nor
anything at Met Shop, nor on Yarra Trams Website.  Times for Route 96 have
also been revised to even out the headway along Bourke St.

Cheers,
Graeme Cleak.

Roderick Smith <rodsmith@werple.net.au> wrote in message
38DF076E.FD3C7DB8@werple.net.au">news:38DF076E.FD3C7DB8@werple.net.au...
> The extension of route 86 to La Trobe St at Footscray Rd was in force from
the
> first tram of Sun.26.3.
>
> Steven Hurst wrote:
>
> > This morning I ventured into the city and rode the Route 86
> > tram to Docklands, Is this the first day of running??  Either way, the
> > drivers were quite flustered, having to still get out at the
Bourke/Spencer