Re: [Melb] Bayside Trains Promotion

You are kidding?!?!!?

A train ticket that can only be used on Bayside? Whatever happened to our
policy of integrated tickets?

So with one of these wonderful yearlies, I can catch a train from Parliament
to South Yarra, but not to Burnley. Just great.

Most places would kill for the sort of integrated ticketing system that
Melbourne has, and here we are starting to take it apart bit by bit.

Regards,

Mike Alexander
(malex@bigfoot.com)

38DC9248.14148B76@alphalink.com.au">news:38DC9248.14148B76@alphalink.com.au...