Re: S313 and T345 in revenue service today

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 03:07:39 GMT, Michael Kurkowski <mk@netstra.com.au>
wrote, and I selectively quote:

>T345 is also replacing a B which failed. Hmm, when was the last time we saw
>a flat-top on a revenue pass anyway?

Hmm, I don't see David's message: drongoblue/optus' new server must still
be playing up.

R2 711 is on crew training hence its use on a ballast train yesterday.
Photos will be up on my page tonight.  Schedule for its run to Echuca has
been posted on my web page (Home/Schedule/Steam List).

T345 also failed at Warrnambool yesterday and this morning's up Warrnambool
was S302+S313+T345 (dead attached).

I thought Ts were limited to 100km/h (rather than 115km/h for passes), but
the train was pretty well on time though Laverton/SCT.

Regards

Yuri
--
==================================
Yuri J Sos

Reply to: steam5me@dingoblue.net.au
(replace 5 with 4)

Web site is located at
http://www.railpage.org.au/steam4me
"1998 - The Victorian Year in Steam"
--  Now available - check website for dealers
 at http://www.railpage.org.au/smedia ---