Re: Cummins Kalamazoo races

Stuart Thyer wrote:

> Does anyone on the ng know when the Cummins SA kalamazoo races are held, who
> runs them and if they will operate in the brave new privatised world. Some
> of us are considering putting together a crack team to make the trip from
> Victoria this year if they still operate.
>
> Stuart Thyer
> Photographer
> University of Melbourne

Not off hand, although since PRR entered a team in the first race in 1998, I've
been getting info since.  Unfortunately I haven't got anything for this year.
You could always try contacting the Disrict Council office (I think its the
Cummins Council).
Alternately, I may find some info this weekend if I'm lucky.
I'll post sometime next week if I have more info.

Cheers.
ps.  If things haven't changed, try and get on the red kalamazoo - it really is
the faster one!

--
    ___
   /   |       /              /   /   Peter Homann