Cityrail Bashing

Hi All,

http://www.theage.com.au/breaking/0003/23/A26242-2000Mar23.shtml

Oh dear. As a Melbournian, would anyone tend to agree with me, that
Cityrail are about 10 year behind "The Met" as it were? Does this mean that
by about 2004, we will see no guards, and by 2007 we will see BlueSide
(West) trains, SnobSide (North) trains, and IllaSide (South/Illawarra)
trains, along with inevitable privatisation?

Along with that, we could see the Redfern Rationalisation project, to
remove so many tracks between Central and Redfern, then a big block of
concrete placed above it, aptly named "Olympic Square"?

NSW, looking for a Jeff? (:

Regards

Michael

--