Re: New Cityrail logo?

There is no mention of it however, the new trains is rumoured to have a
modified logo.
I have not noticed the lack of the current logo but why should every
sticker need to have it on?

The new signage is the Simon Laneing of the network. Enjoy :-)
They will be everywhere like the Pizza Hut add. :-)

rgds