Re: New Cityrail logo?

Hope Strathfield will get it. The ones at there look horrible. And what's
new plasma screens without new signage???

Burwood also is an interesting case. They've recently installed many new
high intensity lights (half of which are on new light poles) and they've
painted them metallic to be in sync with the new light poles. This looks
very good but the old signage obviously is a bit of an eyesore.

"Jonathan Boles" <mousewithglasses@NO.CANNED.HAM.hotmail.com> wrote in
message 01bf9300$e1f24fa0$6d6c868b@tom-boles">news:01bf9300$e1f24fa0$6d6c868b@tom-boles...