Re: [NSW] Fare rises

The thing that amuses me a bit is that they are saying bus, train and ferry
fares are going to go up by the full amount, and dont get me wrong, I think
the fares are too well subsidised at the moment, and Scully is blaming GST
for the vast majority of the increase... but isnt the price of diesel coming
off about 44c a  litre for heavy transport... if that is the case
Countrylink fares should really be coming down.. I havent seen any mention
of that.... foooony that..

Cheers
Jack