Re: [Sydney, Cityrail] Friday 17 March Chaos

Some Northern Line trains didn't make it to Hornsby on the down direction
and instead terminated at Epping and turned around there just like the 4
morning peak Epping to City slow trains.

"Lourie Smit" <lsmit@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
A%gA4.49117$3b6.205964@ozemail.com.au">news:A%gA4.49117$3b6.205964@ozemail.com.au...
> Further to yesterday's information from the St George Leader, an article
> appeared in todays Daily Telegraph listing cancelled services. According
> the artcle six lines were effected:-
>
> . Illawarra line - I will not repeat information.
> . Bankstown Line to City: 9.40am from Glenfield, 9.49 from Bankstown
> cancelled between BAnkstown and Strathfield. From Circular Quay 8.05 am,
> 8.23 am cancelled from Sydenham, 8.47 am 1.30 pm.
> . Inner West Line to Circular Quay 9.49 am from Bankstown cancelled
between
> Bankstown and Strathfield, 12.19 pm from Glenfield, 3.07 pm from Bankstown
> cancelled beeen Bankstown and Ashfield. From Circular Quay: 8.46 am to
> Bankstown, cancelled from Central, 9.04 am to Flemington cancelled from
> Central, 10.55 am to Glenfield, 2.45 pm from Lidcombe to Bankstown.
> . East Hills Line to City, 9.02 am from East Hills. From Circular Quay:
8.08
> am cancelled rrom Sydenham to East Hills.
> . Cumberland Line: all services cancelled in both directions between 8 am
> and 3.30 p.
> . South Line from Glenfield to City: 9.40 am, 12.19 pm. From Circular
Quay: