Re: NSW

Anita Lukaszyk wrote in message ...

>Cant it be North Shore/ Sutherland Shire/ GREATER West? That way everyone
is
>happy (Eric Cartman, Dave Proctor and me in particular?)

HA!! Like the government cares about anything past Metroad 6! In the eyes of
many inner-city trendies (sadly many of whom are in government and media
positions of influence), the metro area ends somewhere around Homebush and
Penrith is some God-forsaken Outback mission!

(Though I must admit, I see this slowly changing, now that Penrith is now
electorally marginal.......)

Regards,
Bradley.
A Wollongonian now and a former Liverpudlian.