Re: CityRail (NSW) Where is set V69

Now that idea suxs what about when you are trying to get your photos from a
moving train or are running late and they cant get the door open such as the
case where a door had jamed and the person couldnt get his bike out so he
went through to the next carriage and just got his bike out as the train was
leaving the station.
At least when you could have the handles turn you knew when a door was
jammed but know you dont.
Its only a matter of time before a person will get hurt and sue the ass of
state rail for not maintaining there doors.
andrew