Re: [Melb] So what's with the 4D??

Christopher_Martin GORDON said in message
<8ahiil$dk1$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU>, I therefore quote:

>What I think should be done is to sell some tickets for a special ride
>on the 4D, all arrive at Bayswater have a look around, hop onto the 4D
>and run to Newport (yes it can go down there slowly, and has been down
>there) then put it with all the other rollingstock slowly rotting away
>and then give as a tour of Newport before a train ride from the Garden
>platform back to Flinders Street.
>
>I would go for the "Last Trip" if they did something like that.

How about giving it to Dorrigo. At least then, you know it's in safe hands
(-:

Regards

Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

Children in the back seat cause accidents.
Accidents in the back seat cause children.