Re: CityRail (NSW) Where is set V69

>I wish the doors on the V-sets can be opened automatically rather than I
have to turn >the handle to open.
* You're just lazy!

> Please name the design or mechanical problems you think the Tangara has
> problems with??? ie. fogging windows etc
* I dont think the fogging windows are a flaw in design. I cant tell you in
detail about the mechanical stuff ups. I'm sure some of the more
"technically minded" aus.railers can do that for you... Basically, I don't
like them because they aren't V sets. You can sleep on V sets!

--
Anita Lukaszyk
neety@ozemail.com.au