Re: Stop this griping

Quit whining. This is the second thread started up in complaint. If you
actually cared about the fighting blocking up your precious screen, add the
people in question to your kill list, mark the thread as ignore or just
ignore it mentally. We don't need people like this complaining in separate
threads. It just wastes more space and is damn stupid.

36HHGRHZ36596.9625231481@anonymous.poster">news:36HHGRHZ36596.9625231481@anonymous.poster...