Re: aus.rail Archives

In article <RJdy4.12432$Nh1.24225@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>,
  "Ronald BESDANSKY" <ronbest@bigpond.com> wrote:
> Anyone know how to search the archives for a thread on a particular
topic,
> or for my own posts and replies thereto?
>
> Tks
>
> Rgds
>
> Ron BESDANSKY
Do "search" or "power search" in the topic you wanted and make sure you
select "forum-aus.rail". For "power search" you need to input the
topic/forum/date and optional the author. For "search" , you need to
enter "topic" and select if you want to search "all the forum" or just
aus-rail.

As for your own post, just click your name in the message/thread.

--
Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/