Re: [VIC] Idea for a tour

 said in message <8a2tau$hr7$1@nnrp1.deja.com>, I therefore quote:

>I was think of the oppsitte. Since FA's problem with loco shortage they
>might need to hire some vintage loco from ARE/ARHS/Steamrail :-)

How about getting a loco from Great Northern (: Since the K cars are used
these days, we might as well have some non-standard looking motive power,
perhaps T345 up front (: [I'm still waiting for the tour with the flat-tops
, I hear T413 doesn't get any use these days]

Regards

Michael

(T class connoiseur)

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

Children in the back seat cause accidents.
Accidents in the back seat cause children.