Re: How can tell if this CAM is working? 6273

has this got anything to do with railways in Australia?????

<Mary@MaryAnnCam.com> wrote in message
> Hi Everyone,
>
> My name is Mary Ann and I'm learning how to use my new live CAM.  I do
need some help though; I'm not sure what to do in front of the camera.  I'd
like someone to tell me what to do and help me learn all the ins and outs of
a live CAM.

> How about coming to my site and seeing me?  I'd really like to learn all
there is to know about a live CAM.  If you have any suggestions, please
e-mail me or visit me.

> Hope To See Ya,
>

> --
> Mary Ann
>
> (800) 970-7866
> email: Mary@MaryAnnCam.com

fnlmyrectprxmychskseezbwkobeshxlmpshkknhmitxrouyjktwqxnrzthwmjtupgkdcugoizhv
lrcfpxnpgob