Re: Bracks considers early train for Bendigo

On Thu, 29 Jun 2000 00:47:59 GMT, dbromage@fang.omni.com.au (David
Bromage) wrote:

>James C (jamesccj@optusnet.com.au) wrote:
>> Same can be done to Ballarat as well, like Bendigo, Ballarat is an important
>> township with educational and business purpose serving nearby regions.
>
>Makes sense. Geelong has 2 services arriving before 8.30.
>
>About 20 years ago there was a 4.40 Traralgon.

The earliest morning train from Traralgon I could find was a 05:05 Mon
& Sat train in my 1954 November TT. Certainly I could find nothing
that early more than 20 years ago. I do have a gap between 1975 and
1983, so could somebody fill it in?

Les Brown
Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose.