R711 Saturday 1/7

As R711 is currently working out of Warrnambool, and will continue to do
so on Friday, it will not be on this Saturday's 0843 down Warrnambool
service, but will be on the 1705 up service.  In it's place on the down
will be the no-less-pleasing B+B-double set all in blue (plus a flash of
silver from the PCO).

Even I might get out of bed early to get a photo of that......

Cheers,
Craig.
--
Craig Haber