Re: Train Watcher

Well  a number of you were spot on. The "Phantom Whistle Blower" is
indeed the "xx Elizabeth Ann", a boat on the Yarra with a steam
whistle. Not sure about the xx, couldn't read that. It is amazing how
far the sound carries.

Clearly I shall have to travel further for a real steam train.

Thanks for all your suggestions.

Cheers
Ian