Helping out...

Freight Australia (and their predecessors) have at times provided
horsepower for WCR trains in need, likewise we have helped them out at
times.  Thursday 22/6 was such an occasion, X52 on 9219 down Warrnambool
goods failed at Allansford, B61 preparing to run 8220 the 0635 up pass
was run to the scene and hauled the load into Warrnambool, then ran the
pass (departing WMB 72 mins late).  To place a loco at Warrnambool for
that night's goods, X47 was attached to lead B61 on 8217 from Geelong to
Warrnambool - the second time X47 has appeared on a WCR train.

Cheers,
Craig.
--
Craig Haber