Re: $99 one-way airfares : Who needs the XPT

I post this earlier elsewhere.

Sydney-Melbourne XPT usually running fairly empty between Albury and
Melbourne but after Albury, the train is always full and not many people
travel all the way from Mel to Sydney.

I wondered how's the loading from Brisbane-Sydney XPT?

Cheers
James

39546a2b$0$16992$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39546a2b$0$16992$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...