Re: $99 one-way airfares : Who needs the XPT

I was at Qantas and Ansette booking office today and was going to book a
flight to Brisbane, but they charge WAY too expensive and forced me to
change plan. It's cheaper for me to go to Adelaide on first class sleeper on
Overland and stay there for 5 days plus day tour trip on Blue bird Bassroa
Valley train, this 5 days trip still work out to be cheaper then return
flight from Melbourne to Brisbane.

And the booking office staffs are VERY unfriendly compared with cheerful
GSR's staff at Spencer street station booking office.

Cheers
James

2rR45.2725$Sn2.11355@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:2rR45.2725$Sn2.11355@news-server.bigpond.net.au...