North Sydney (was Strange rails at Hurstville)

They really need some sort of protection around the columns on the Milsons Point
side of North Sydney Station, that pointwork adjacent to them really scares me.
One derailment and the whole building comes down. I'm supprised that the rail
unions haven't raised concerns about this.

Chris