Re: Glenbrook Driver cleared (newspaper article)

James C wrote:

> *snip*

> Responsibility for your own action? How about start from yourself?? can you
> be responsible to what you just said? were you there when it happened? were
> you on any of the train? are you a lawyer/judge ? if you are why is Kevin
> guilty ? base on what act?

You can ask yourself the same question James? What makes you think based on
evidence given by the Driver himself, that he does not hold some blame in the
matter?
Everybody is far too complacent with "blaming the government" cos its the
easiest thing to do, and everybody will agree with you..

> I guess you and most of the people only hear from the newspaper and media
> rather then as part of it.

Same as you again, so you in theory have no position questioning the original
posters motivations..
You weren't there either.. were you?

> This accident is something always going to happen anyday due to lack of
> investment on railway infranstructure. From my point of view the guilty one
> is the politican(s) that put investments on roads and ignore rail.

*bing* Government Blame! There it is, now we can all sleep peacefully knowing
the true culprit has been found.

Railway infrastructure (signals) & safety proceedures (rules) were put in
place, and ignored.
The government can't ever spend money improving mans stupidity!

--
Thanks,

Tony Gatt.

  How do I set my Laser printer to "Stun"?

Personal Website: http://homepages.tig.com.au/~baulko/
Railway Website:   http://www.railpage.org.au/railpix/