Re: Ararat seeks public's view of planned rail restart

I do not have any current timetables available to me [last one handed out
about two years ago]
but I seem to remember that the easiest way too link Ararat on the BG, was
to slightly rearrange the Ballarat Pass., and let some go on to Ararat.
Things have probably changed a lot since I was down there though. Then
several Sprinters had time to go on. and their return trains could have been
covered by others that stabled.

--

Rod Young
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/