Landmark Rail Calendar

I purchased a Trains calendar for 2000 which was printed by the
Landmark company of USA. I was disappointed to find that the photos
had no captions (which most other calendars have). I am interested to
find out what trains are featured on January, June and August months,
if any knowledgeable people have the same calendar.
I contacted Landmark by email earlier this year, but they simply
replied that the photographer had supplied no details of the photos. I
thought that was pretty poor.
Regards David Hewitt