Re: Albury/Wodonga line relocation??

Actually Albury Station is up for redevelopment.
The nearby Lawn Bowling Club will lose its Clubrooms, and they will move
into the Northern end of Albury Railway Station. The Bowling Club meeting
Rooms will be established as well as Locker and change rooms. The New Meals
Area will cater for the new Gaming Room and be available to Bowlers, Poker
Machine Players and Train Travellers 24 hours a day.
I am hoping that the alterations will be tempered and have respect for this
grand old building.
In exchange for this the Bowling Club will hand over part of their land to
be included into a New Bus  Interchange which will tie together most Bus
Routes operating in Northern Victoria and Southern NSW. If it is half as
good as the Albury Council is saying, it should be a good thing for this
Region.
--

Rod Young
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/