Re: [NSW - Sydney] Woopee!! Looks like another free day on Shityrail ....

There have been fatal collisions (Glenbrook), derailments on the North Shore
(Waverton and Hornsby - always able to attract the most attention
politicially) and near Olympic Park (near the Government's biggest project)
but still he survives. So what makes you think that one bad afternoon will
have an effect (especially as incidents 1 and 2 where most probably linked
and incident 3 had nothing to do with CityRail but an unknown private
operator)?

--
Eric
aus.rail FAQ (under evaluation)

Eric's Transport Site Direct URL: http://www.erk.au.com/erktrans/
Sport, TV and Humour Archives http://www.webalias.com/erknet
Email me: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

"They have the internet on computers now?" - Homer Simpson.

lm8hksoodm679q5f7bpnj4okals7it577s@4ax.com">news:lm8hksoodm679q5f7bpnj4okals7it577s@4ax.com...