Re: CountryLink site updated - IP as well! (NSW)

I'm not sure of the exact arrangements but IIRC GSR have allocated some
seats to CountryLink on the Ghan and IP fr passengers who would have used
the BH loco hauled trains.

--
Eric
aus.rail FAQ (under evaluation)

Eric's Transport Site Direct URL: http://www.erk.au.com/erktrans/
Sport, TV and Humour Archives http://www.webalias.com/erknet
Email me: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

"They have the internet on computers now?" - Homer Simpson.
James C <jamesccj@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
39487c2c$0$518$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39487c2c$0$518$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au
| Did NSW government subsidy GSR service????
|

| Cheers
| James
|

| Eric Cartman <erkV69@erk.au.com> wrote in message
| 3947399e@news.iprimus.com.au">news:3947399e@news.iprimus.com.au...
| > I have just checked the CountryLink website's timetable and at long
last,
| > the timetable has been updated after the withdrawl of the Broken Hill
Loco