Re: Re: [NSW] Plasma screen--staff refusing to use them

> If i've answered my own questions above, then why do the plasma screen
> display system not work according to the Herald, supposedly containing
> much less bias than the Terrorgraph???

Well, they may be hooked up to some kind of system like that, but why is St
James still being operated by platform staff?  Perhaps that's why the info
was wrong - and continues to be wrong.

I haven't noticed any of the problems at Martin Place that St James seems to
have occurring constantly.