Re: "WA on track for $59m super trains"

timbos@bigpond.com (Tim Shenton) wrote in
<39479825.85FC8473@bigpond.com>:

>As for laptop computer power points - 99% of business people use the
>plane which takes just over an hour and doesn't cost a great deal more -
>look to these points being used by teenagers with their ghetto blasters!

What a pathetic stereotype. No teenagers I know use "ghetto blasters"
anywhere other than home. Even I, until I grew out of my teenage years
didn't have a "ghetto blaster". In fact most I know would probably make use
of the power point to either power a laptop computer or charge a mobile
phone. Music generally comes from walkmans these days.

Michael