Re: Austrains Belpaire 36

Tim Arnot wrote:

> Errr ... Perhaps you could look at the shots of 3616 and 3610 as the
> look like roundtops to me, rather than Belpaire.

If you have visited the page recently you will have a cached copy of the
.jpg and .gif files already on your computer, and your computer will
display the cached copies, rather than download the same file name
again.  This can be a problem when a page is updated and the new images
have the same file names as the old ones, as your computer will display
the old, cached ones rather then download the new ones.

The way around this problem is to hit your "Reload" icon, if you are
using Netscape, or "Refresh" (I think) if you are using Internet
Exploder.  You should then get the new images.

I normally try to avoid "recycling" graphic file names when I update a
page for this very reason, but unfortunately, I overlooked this one, and
the new Header Photo has the same file name as the old one :-(

Hit Reload or Refresh and you should see the new one!

Sorry about that..........

DPC James McInerney

STOP!  In The Name Of The Lore!

At http://www.cia.com.au/bullack/ , "Lambing Flat's" mainpage for the HO