Re: [Melb] Latest tram pix

"Clive Mottram" <mottram_cj@msn.com.au> wrote in message
mwm15.20084$c5.33394@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:mwm15.20084$c5.33394@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> Dear all
>
> I have added some pix of tram track works in Sydney Road last weekend.
Also
> a pic of 2126 in its new Yarra Trams livery with painted car fleet number
on
> the
> side.

Just a question on the inside of the trams, I noticed that A.246 (I think :)
has a stickers (similiar to the advertising) describing route 70 only. I
find this is a bit strange in respects to flexibility of fleet, as having to
change the sticker/poster everytime the tram changed routes would be
annoying. I really don't like the thought of riding an A-class out to East
Burwood from the City though!

cheers
Johan