Re: Is aus.rail bad?

>This may
> mean an increase in the level of debates and/or outspoken opinions. Other
> topics hae been done to death (of course people's opinions on what these
> topics are will be different depending on their point of view and the V
set
> debate isn't the only one).
Debate is fine but some of the thread gone a bit <<Out of control>>
<<Glenbrook>> is an example where some people with strong opinion and troll
caused some unnecessary arguments.  W class thread have some unnecessary
arguments about little things.

So called Hijack is not exactly "hijack" most case. Sometimes you do need to
use interstate system as an example.

> Just remember, we all have a common interest but all have different
> likes/dislikes etc etc.
On top of that this forum is just like any other society/Club. There are
people from all nationalities,races, man and woman. Please do take care of
what you wrote which might offend some people.

Cheers
James