Re: Re: [NSW] Compaq at Rhodes

I couldnt' see my original post so I decided to repost this.

This just happens sometimes so please bear with me--yes I'm an Optus
user too.

cheers

Dave Proctor got bored on Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:46:27 GMT and so wrote the
following:

          "Hubert Lam" <hubert@imap4.com> wrote in message
          7n3cks8ees6m96fbusp179dd75qoo6e96v@4ax.com">news:7n3cks8ees6m96fbusp179dd75qoo6e96v@4ax.com...
          > As with the recently upgraded lighting and "help point"
poles and some
          > cameras installed at Rhodes, the "Alight Here for Compaq"
sign was
          > scrubbed off last week and this week it now says "A Light
Here for
          > Compaq"--whether this pun was intended or not I have no
idea, but it was
          > funny when the sign itself was in between two light poles
which were
          > around 20m apart and was left in the dark =)

          Oh oh - looks like the Optusnet/Dingoblue/Microples news
server is
          duplicating posts again, or Hubert resent. I prefer the former
(because it
          happens so often).

          Dvae