Re: Daylight Overland Patronage

Ooops  forgotten my car clock is 10 minutes faster then actual time:-)

I waited at North Melbourne railfan platform around 930pm just want to see
how the old lady doing .......but J104 (RTS) showed up first, then B61 (WCR)
on BG.

A C class loco shutting in a distance at BHP steel yard.
Several Sprinters pass underneath the flyover.

Cheers
James