FW: Not Enough Trams !!!!!

To Whom It May Concern,

I write in reference to a previous email regarding the tram situation on St.
Kilda Road.  For the remainder of this week travel has been impossible and
uncomfortable.  There is a major lack of trams running at peak hour both Am
and Pm.  People are being crushed due to overcrowding because of the length
of time between trams arriving.  It's really an issue that needs to be
addressed urgently, as it's becoming out of hand.

I eagerly await a reply regarding the above matter. Thank you for your time.

Chiara Comodari
Admin Training Company
t: +61 3 9820 1300
f: +61 3 9821 4392