Re: [NSW] K72 pics as promised

well holly anita did the right thing by just giving the url to her page not
posting up about a dozen or so pics that she had taken if you even like i
can post some poics on here insted of where they are ment to go
so how would you like that one
i guess she is just a little pissed that we give anita all the attation in
here in stead of her may be if you like i could always come and give you
some attation if you like holly
andrew
atailby@mpx.com.au

393CDEC9.B7B37357@ozemail.com.au">news:393CDEC9.B7B37357@ozemail.com.au...