Re: [NSW] More destination indicator woes

When I went to Gonnians in March on a HET tour, there was an S set car with
Broadmeadow on the front. Maybe it is the same car or has just been there.

--
Eric
aus.rail FAQ (under evaluation)

Eric's Transport Site Direct URL: http://www.erk.au.com/erktrans/
Sport, TV and Humour Archives http://www.webalias.com/erknet
Email me: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

The White Zone is for the immediate loading and unloading of passengers
only. There is no stopping in a Red Zone.

sgomjs821h2m3d34rooi74ibcpkv58kh09@4ax.com">news:sgomjs821h2m3d34rooi74ibcpkv58kh09@4ax.com...